Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Laura HATES Baby powder

So, funny this...

Laura cannot stand the smell of baby powder.  She recently bought some Luv's diapers and tonight began to rant about how stinky the baby was!?!?  I scooped up the baby expecting a dirty diaper (yes I really change a few of those... sometimes) and got only a face full of fresh smelling baby powder!  Yup; the same thing that saved me many a time on the mountain as I freshened the week old hiking shoes is absolutly repulsive to my wife... baby in the name not withstanding.  

I've been sworn on pain of death never EVER to buy Luvs again!  I took it that I shouldn't also ever buy the real deal...

2 comments:

Marcy said...

"Yup; the same thing that saved me many a time on the mountain as I freshened the week old hiking shoes"

One has to wonder if there's a connection here... ; )

Danielle said...

I have to agree that I loathe the smell. I can't stand commercial diaper scent after using cloth. It does actually smell dirty to me. but my husband does love the poweder for keeping um fresh you would say.