Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Eek! My baby!

I was going through the photos on my camera and came across this one that I didn't recognize. I'm sure Brian took it because I know I didn't. My thoughts as I saw the picture: "Oh that's kinda cute-- wait, is she just sitting there in that window sill with no one holding her??? That window's right over the tile! SHE COULD HAVE DIED!!!* .... Whoa. Overreaction much?"

*True, the window is over tile, but it's like 6 inches off the ground. Paranoid? Yes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha - yes I took it. And what's not visible is my arm just out of the angle. And she didn't sit there long; I found she didn't like sharing the kitty's sun puddle.

Marcy said...

What? Looks like the cat's got the whole situation covered. ; ) And she does look mighty cute sitting there.

So random, but this picture instantly reminded me of all those stories of Kevan sneaking out the bedroom window at the Poncha Pass house to sit up on the roof.