Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Water-filled play mat

My mom bought Mira this really cool play mat. You put water inside of it and it has little fish and stuff that float around inside of it. It's pretty neat. Mira likes it. She'll put her hand on it an then wiggle her fingers around to get the water to slosh. Then she'll put her face down on it and lick it. I guess that means she likes it... whatever. Anyway, I found that it's really great for cooling her down when she gets hot. Because it's similar to a waterbed in that the water inside of it will leach the heat from your body. So when we've been out and about in the 100+ degree weather, I come inside and lay her down on it and she gets this big grin.





1 comment:

Marcy said...

That is too cute. And it's really cool to find "tricks" like that that you can use. =)