Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Teeth!

Mira's got teeth! Her two bottom front teeth are just poking through. I tried to get a picture of them. If you double click on the picture to enlarge it, then you should be able to see them more clearly.

I have to give credit to Brian for noticing. I hadn't realized that they were there yet, just that Mira's nursing was slightly less comfortable than normal. Brian had his finger in her mouth last night and felt them and showed me.

One of the moms from my playgroup had told me that she cried when her baby got his first tooth. She said that she was sad because she was never going to have his little gummy smile ever again. I didn't have that reaction, though. My response was to be so proud of Mira because I didn't even really notice that she was fussy or grumpy. She just cut those teeth right through like a little soldier. What a brave girl!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I'm just amazed you got that good a picture of her mouth. I always had to do these crazy contortions to get any sort of a look into D's mouth. lol

Yay for new teeth! And BIG YAY for pain-free new teeth!