Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weigh in - 8 months

Ok.  This month was kind of a bust.  I didn't lose any weight.  Or rather, more precisely, I gained two pounds on my beach vacation and then spent the rest of the month losing those two pounds again.  

If you add the 18 pounds I've lost on my 30 pound challenge to the 7 pounds I lost before that, I'm down 25 pounds from my heaviest weight.  Saying it like that makes me feel a little better.  :-)

I think the trick to busting out these last few pounds is going to be my diet.  I know I've been saying it all along, but this time I really mean it: this month I am getting serious about my intake.  

I guess I've gotten to the hard part because it seems like I'm going to really have to work for this last bit of weight to come off.  I just need to buckle down and power through to the end and then maintenance will be easier. 

I lost 0 pounds this month. Since I started 8 months ago, I've lost 18 pounds, putting me 12 pounds away from my goal of losing 30 pounds.

No comments: