Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Easter 2012

Better late than never...

Easter was pretty good this year.  It was the first year that both girls were actually able to hunt for eggs.  I was impressed with how quickly Ellowyn caught on.

Three egg hunts this year: one in my backyard with some of my mommy friends, one at Mira's school, and one at my parents' house with my mom and dad, my sister, and my cousin with her 3 children.

Unfortunately, when my camera's memory card bit it, I lost most of my Easter photos.  But I had a few that I took on my phone...

At my house.



At my parents' house.






For me, the most memorable bit from this Easter was that, at one point during an egg hunt Ellowyn got her hands on an egg stuffed with M&Ms.  (Which is fine.  I don't mind if she eats M&Ms on special occasions.)  But I was watching Mira hunt eggs with her friends and so I wasn't paying much attention to what Ellowyn was doing and when I look over she has chocolate from her forehead all the way down to her chin.  Every inch of her face is covered in chocolate.  And I'm not even exaggerating.  Only Ellowyn could make so much mess with the candy that's supposed to "melt in your mouth, not in your hand".  I got some super adorable photos of it too... on my camera's funked out memory card.  When I found out I lost those photos, I almost cried you guys.  I seriously almost cried.

No comments: