Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weigh in - 3 months


I've spent a vast majority of this month either being sick myself, or caring for one sick child or another.  As a result, I haven't been to the gym at all in over 3 weeks.  My priorities this month have simply been to keep everyone in the house breathing and trying not to let my asthma get too bad with this cough.  

So it's no surprise to me that I have not lost any weight this month.  I'm calling it a win that I haven't gained any weight either.

As of today, we are all very much better and my cough is under control enough that I feel like I could get back to working out.  I plan to go to the gym tomorrow and if that goes well, I'll be back to my 4-5 day per week regimen.  I anticipate much better numbers next month.

I lost 0 pounds this month. Since I started 3 months ago, I've lost 7 pounds, putting me 23 pounds away from my goal of losing 30 pounds.

No comments: