Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011 (er... sort of)

I say "sort of" because our Christmas wasn't in 2011.  We didn't really celebrate until over a week into 2012.  Better late than never?  

The reason for our delayed festivities?  We all felt like this:

Note the perpetual snot and glazed look.  

Well, ok that's not entirely true.  We did make a blundering effort to do SOMETHING on Christmas day.  We went over to Brian's dad's house and hung out with his family, exchanging gifts and spreading disease.  Looking back at my holiday photos, I can tell that I was really out of it on that day because I only managed to take 3 photos and all of them were blurry.

I guess it's true what they say about the photographer's mood coming through in their photos.  

When we all had finally surfaced from the haze of never ending nose blowing and coughing, we realized that Christmas and New Year's had passed in a rather depressing way.  Luckily we had still not celebrated Christmas with my parents, so we got a chance for a re-do.  Here are some photos from that:





There we go.  That's much better.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being sick over the holidays is never fun. I'm glad you guys got a chance to have a "re-do" and have some holiday cheer!