Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Friday, September 17, 2010

A day with Aunt Lindsey

A couple nights ago, I had a terrible headache that kept me up all night.  The next morning my headache was still going and I was completely non-functional.  Brian had some meetings scheduled that he couldn't get out of, so he asked his wonderful sister Lindsey if she could watch Mira for the day.  Apparently, Mira had a great day with her aunt.  They went to the park and Lindsey got some great pictures of Mira playing.










I was worried that Mira might have a hard time napping in a strange house, but apparently I needn't have worried because, after reading some books to settle down, she took a nice long nap for her aunt.  When Mira came home that afternoon, she was happy to see me, but seemed to have had a really fun day and wasn't upset at all about spending the day away from me, as long as she was with someone she knew and trusted.  Which is great.  And I'm glad to know that she is more flexible about napping than I had expected.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a nice set of pictures! I'm glad she had a fun time out - it sure looks it.

Cute toddler + jeans = OMG CUTE. *squee*