Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weigh in - 4 months

I haven't been terribly focused this month.  I've only been getting to the gym 2-3 times a week.  And so my weight has been holding steady.  I guess my body is telling me that 2 workouts a week is enough for maintenance, but not enough for weight loss.  Which is good to know... I won't have to keep up this intensity forever, just until I make my goal.

Despite the fact that I haven't lost any weight, I feel like I am looking better.  I am noticing changes in my body shape and my "problem spots" seem to be a little smaller.  Brian has also told me that he is seeing visible changes.  I think the most telling thing is that I had to tighten up the waistband on my Becco baby carrier.

So anyway, I'm going to keep at it, try and get back to 4-5 workouts per week, and hope that I can find my way past this plateau that I seem to be stuck on.

I lost 0 pounds this month. Since I started 4 months ago, I've lost 7 pounds, putting me 23 pounds away from my goal of losing 30 pounds.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I'm sure you know this already, but you're probably building up muscle while you're working out so even though the scale didn't show a difference you might be trading fat for lean muscle (hence noticing changes in how you look).

Good luck! Hope you see changes on the scale for next month.