Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

First steps

Mira's gotten really good at standing unassisted lately. The other day she was playing around with bouncing while not holding onto anything and Brian got this video.


Seconds after this video was taken, she let go of the ottoman again and took 3 completely unassisted steps before falling down. Of course, I had just stepped into the bathroom. :-/ But at least Brian saw it.

She hasn't tried again yet since then, but I'm sure it won't be long. My little baby girl is getting so big! I'm actually kind of looking forward to her walking unassisted. When we go to the park or are hanging out outside, she likes to hold my hand and walk because if she crawls the rocks and sticks and stuff all poke her knees. So I think that having her walk will make those outings much more fun.

3 comments:

Donna Kinney said...

Yes, more FUN, and maybe easier, UNTIL she can run!

Marcy said...

Yay Mira! Walking is awesome. =)

Unknown said...

Be careful what you ask for - running won't be that far behind, and she'll be everywhere! It's too bad you missed those first steps. :(