Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Mira's First Haircut

Mira got her first haircut!  I took her to this really cute kids' salon called Pigtails and Crewcuts.  They have barber chairs there that are shaped like automobiles.  Mira chose to sit in the airplane to get her hair cut.  She liked siting in the airplane, but then the stylist wanted to put the smock on her... That part was a little scary.  Luckily Aunt KK (my sister) was there with us cuz she put the smock on herself and modeled it for Mira.  After that, Mira decided the smock was ok.  Then the stylist pointed out the TV on the wall playing Finding Nemo.  It was all smooth sailing from there!  And at the end, they told Mira she could pick out a lollipop and a sticker... but she was too excited about the lollipop to be bothered with picking a sticker.  I was really pleased with the cut, too.  I think it looks super cute and a little sassy.  And now for the pics...

Before:


During:




After:





1 comment:

Marcy said...

I love that last picture of her! =) And that place looks awesome...