Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mira went camping! (Again)

You may remember that last October, Mira went on her first camping trip.  Well, she and Brian really had a great time and so they decided to do it again.

This time they went with my parents and my sister and camped for two nights at Guadalupe River State Park.  Ellowyn and I stayed home again.  With Ellowyn still not quite walking and still putting everything she gets her hands on into her mouth, I thought it might be a bit too soon for her.  And I'm not a big fan of camping anyway (all the work of being at home with none of the conveniences), so truthfully I was glad to have the excuse to bow out.  I got a lot done too, having only one baby to wrangle, so that was a nice bonus for me.

Anyway, that park is beautiful and perfect for young kids.  They had so much to do, they could easily have stayed longer.  I wasn't there, so I can't tell any specific stories, but I think the pictures speak for themselves...







The science center

Bird watching at the bird blind.

Playground

She learned how to throw a frisbee!


Kissing the booboos away.  (I think the frisbee hit her finger when she was trying to catch it.)

S'mores!

2 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

What fun!! I love the pic of Katelyn kissing her boo-boo, she is lucky to have such a sweet Aunt.

Donna Kinney said...

I wanna go back!!!