Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sick sick sick

I'm so tired of having a sick kid.  Last week it was Mira, this week it is Ellowyn.  When Mira was sick, she was just pathetic: miserable and wanting to be held in my lap.  I actually kind of like snuggling with her like that, but it makes taking care of Ellowyn more difficult.  Now Ellowyn is sick and she is making me want to tear my hair out.  She is really congested, so she's having trouble nursing and it seems to be a common trend that she spends the entire morning crying no matter what I do.  We've been doing the steam shower thing, especially in the morning when she is most congested, but Mira won't just sit in the bathroom with us, so I've been plopping her in front of the TV (which I don't mind doing occasionally, but on sick days it seems to happen a lot).  And to top it all off, I can't get out of the house.  I've been stuck here for two whole days and it feels like forever.  I think I lose my sanity a bit when I can't leave the house.  AND I haven't been able to get to the gym to work out in 3 days so my body is feeling crappy.  It's frustrating.

Rant over.  Let's all have some cute pictures to cheer us up.


Mira helps me do Ellowyn's hair in the morning.  Ellowyn is unsure about this arrangement.

Sweet sisters

Ellowyn is still a little wobbly when sitting up, but Mira is there to catch her.

1 comment:

Donna Kinney said...

Well, they are both building immunities, making them less likely to catch the next virus that goes around. Hope Ellowyn can at least eat food, even if she can't nurse