Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Random cute videos

We recently got Mira a toy xylophone. This is the first time she ever played with it.

We decided to let Mira try to feed herself some mango with a spoon. What a mess! I had to take the highchair into the backyard to hose down while Brian took Mira up for a bath.

Mira started doing this thing where she looks at you sideways. I think it started as a way to change her visual perspective on things, but now she just does it because she knows we think it's cute.

Mira has just learned to wave. I think she got the idea from one of the girls in her playgroup who was practicing her wave at our last gathering.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

These are adorable. =P I think D did the head-tilt thing, too, for a bit. She's looking so grown up!