Buy Prints

I'm now accepting all forms of payments for prints.
Check out the online Store!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little kicker

I'm in the seventh month now, and I've been really surprised lately with how much I've felt Mira moving. Especially about 30 minutes after I've eaten. She'll wriggle and squirm and then just when I think she's done I'll get karate chopped from the inside. It's fun sometimes, but distracting at other times. Like when I'm trying to get to sleep. I'll be just about to doze off and then... ker-pow!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Yup, this is about the time when they're getting stronger than before, and still have lots of room to move around in. Interestingly I never noticed a correlation between Donovan's movements and when I ate or had sugar or anything, like you're supposed to. I guess it was a predictor of his unpredictable personality. He just doesn't like doing things like other babies. ; )